How do I add an application to exclusions in Kaspersky Internet Security to enable the Uploader app?
When downloading and installing the Pic-time Uploader App, your computer system may not recognize the connection from the app. A prompt from your computer may notify you to adjust your antivirus or firewall settings.
Open Kaspersky Internet Security and click the gear icon for your Settings.
In the Threats and Exclusions tab, select Manage exclusions.
Click + Add.
Select the folder location of your Uploader app. Generally the folder address is: “C:\Program Files\pic-time\PCPClientNG.exe”. Name the Object, and check "All components" under Protection components.
Do the same process in sections 3-4 for Trusted applications. Then click OK.
After clicking OK, the “Exclusions for application” window will open. Mark the following checkboxes:
- Do not scan files before opening
- Do not monitor application activity
- Do not inherit restrictions from the (application's) parent process
- Do not monitor the activity of child applications
- Apply exclusion recursively
- Allow interaction with the Kaspersky Internet Security interface
Then click OK.
When you finish with both sections, click Save.